Essence Enterprises Solutions Pty Ltd may be referred to herein as “Essence”, “Web99” “WE” OR “US”, whether in uppercase, lowercase, or a combination.
Thank You for accessing or having accessed any of web99’s sites, services, offerings, Content, products, or applications, by way of the internet web sites located at the urls www.web99.com, or by way of a mobile device, smart-phone, tablet, reader, application or app, software, tangible Content medium (including a dvd or flash drive), Facebook, Twitter, a video service (such as YouTube or Vimeo) (none of which web99 is affiliated with), or any other device or method now known or developed in the future (individually and collectively, “the,” “any,” or “a” “web99 Platform”).
At Essence Enterprises Solutions Pty ltd (trade as “Web 99”) (ABN 24 159 450 889) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other third party web sites which you may be able to access through our site or emails.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
Web99 may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information. :
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website/platform/services/application such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and service usage);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- information that you send to us in order to obtain a quotation for our services or goods;
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information we require to supply our services: Information we require to supply our services or product or application. When you first sign up or sign a contract with Web99 for our services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, we collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, domain name, software flow, business flow, business information, business private documents, your client information, business registration details, your product & services, your services & products prices, email details of your primary and secondary contacts, credit card/direct debit details (if you are paying online). We may also collect other identifying details such as your age and gender. In order to verify your identity, we will ask you to provide questions and answers to security questions. We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
- Information about other person or business provided by our client or web99 portal users to us.
- We may maintain a technical and account history of your dealings with us
NOTE: We DO NOT store any payment method details (Your financial Details) Credit Card OR Bank Account details while processing for payment.
Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify Your cookie settings and to remove cookies. We may also use pixels or web beacons on our Platform and in emails that we send to you. (See, e.g.,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacons.) We may collect information regarding your activity on a particular web-page, pages visited, searches performed, documents and profiles viewed, documents downloaded, documents uploaded, reviews, and comments made.
Cookies can be used by web servers to improve overall Site experience by identifying and tracking users as they navigate different pages on a web99 platform and to identify users returning to a website.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive or browser containing information about the user. Information from cookies alone generally do not provide us with information to personally identify you. WEB99 may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie generally disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to a WEB99 Platform or other web sites. Persistent cookies can generally be removed by you.
Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings and to remove cookies. We may also use pixels or web beacons on our Platform and in emails that we send to you. (See, e.g.,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacons.) We may collect information regarding your activity on a particular web-page, pages visited, searches performed, documents and profiles viewed, documents downloaded, documents uploaded, reviews, and comments made.
- We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever in most cases.
- You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer bowser.
Automatically Collected Information:
- When you access a WEB99 Platform or server or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from you or your system by using different types of tracking technology, including server logs. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique device or user ID, version of software installed, system type, browser used, the Content and pages that You access on or through a WEB99 Platform, the dates and times that You visit a WEB99 Platform, documents and other Content that You searched for, viewed, uploaded, downloaded, printed, emailed, saved, the documents You have started to complete or did complete using web99 platform ,messages sent to and received from WEB99 and other WEB99 users using the WEB99 messaging system, as well as any questions you might have asked and answers you might have received using the WEB99 Service, as well as advertisements that You mouse over or clicked on, and information from Your Facebook account that You make publicly available, which is provided to us by Facebook via the Facebook application programming interface (“API”). Like most websites, our servers automatically record the page requests made when you visit our WEB99 Platform sites. These “server logs” typically include Your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser.
Use of Your Information:
This part explains how do we use personal information we have collected?
- We collect & use any personal identifiable information to
- Administer & operate the Web99 platform;
- Improve browsing experience by personalizing the Web99 platform;
- enable your use of the services available on the Web99 platform;
- send to you goods purchased via the Web99 platform, and supply to you services purchased via the Web99 platform;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general commercial communications;
- send you email or text massage or push notifications which you have requested;
- When you contract with Web99 platform for our services or make enquiries of our services, you automatically provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. You may stop the delivery or “opt out” of future promotional email from web99 by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our promotional email list.
- in the case of credit cards or direct debit information, to bill you for services or products or goods;
- In the case of ABNs, to verify your identity & to book domain on your name.
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post/email/text massage/push notification or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); You can at any time unsubscribe from our marketing list by sending us an email to email@example.com or simply clicking unsubscribe button in footer of your email.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Web99 platform.
- Inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To provide information to you about current changes in industry that might affect your business.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- We may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you. You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
- Provide information to third party wholesaler to provide their services to you as a retailer.
- to re-establish your account with us where you rejoin as a customer within a reasonable time after having terminated your account;
- monitor your compliance with our terms and conditions of supply;
- comply with our reporting and other obligations to third party suppliers and licensors (such as reporting to software suppliers the number and identity of software licenses we have issued as part of our products and personal information required by the provider of digital certificates);
- Comply with our obligations as a domain name reseller, via our registrar, to make available your personal information on the publicly accessible WHOIS domain name database.
- To create case study of your business success story for our future client for promotion of web99
- Web99 has implemented security features in our database to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. We maintain our servers in a controlled, secured environment. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorized to access the database. Constant changes to the Internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure, or safe from attack by unauthorized intruders.
- In order to protect the security of personal information transmitted to Web99 online, our web servers support the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol where appropriate. Using this protocol, information transferred between our systems is encrypted.
Other Disclosure by You
- We may collect personal information provided to us by you through your participation in chat sessions, webinars, social media interactions, email exchanges, blog discussion, or newsgroups accessed via our web platform, or other service provided by web99 directly or indirectly. All this information’s are on public domain and will be available to everyone who has access to such platform. This information’s are not private. Web99 urges you to enter only information that you are comfortable to share with the public at large in this public domain.
- You are responsible to secure log in credentials to any platform directly or indirectly provided to you by web99. You should not reveal your log in credentials information to third parties. If you provide your log in credential to third party or lose log in credentials directly or indirectly, you may lose control over your personal information and may be liable for actions taken on your behalf by third parties using your log in credential and/or personal information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change it. Or contact web99 at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your account.
- Any personal information collected by you on server provided by web99 as a part of our service to you (including business email, bulk email, bulk text massages) will be your responsibility of yours. You alone are responsible for compliance with privacy of that information. Web99 take no responsibility for your dealings with personal information you collect.
Storing Your Personal Data
- In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside Australia for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
- Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Web99 does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, Licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Web99 including of spam filter operators) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We will only disclose your personal information to any other party, without notice or your consent in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- If we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web99 platform.
- to protect and defend the rights or property of web99;
- if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
- to contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card / direct debit payment processing and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
- In extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of web99’s services, its platform, our staff or the public.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties
- Web99 is part of the Essence enterprises solutions pty ltd which has offices in Australia, India, USA & Canada. Any information which you supply to Web99 will be shared within the internal company group to facilitate our provision of products and services to you. Each member of the Essence enterprises solutions pty ltd is committed to protecting your personal information.
- We may supply your personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- market research and the distribution of marketing information to you (except where you have chosen to opt out of receiving this information from us);
- assisting us with the purposes for which we have collected and use your personal information;
- the supply of domain name services, website design, SEO and other services (providers in Australia, India, USA & Canada);
- Call center and support services (provider in Philippines, Australia, India, USA & Canada).
- Our relationships with such third party service providers are governed by our contracts with them. In some cases, those third party service providers who we disclose your personal information to may reside outside of Australia. Those service contracts contain privacy and confidentiality provisions which are consistent with the Australian Privacy Law obligations.
- We may provide Your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies, web beacons, logs, and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our Platforms, Services, advertising, and any other product and/or service to You. Such third-party entities may be obligated to use your personally identifiable information to provide the services to us.
Third Party Links / Websites
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites/application/any other platform.
Access & alteration to your personal information:
- Your personal information can be accessed from connect.web99.com. You can access and change most of this using your login credentials. You can send email to email@example.com If you find it hard to change or access your personal information via connect.web99.com.
- If you contact us via telephone, you will need to answer a few security questions before any personal information is revealed or amended.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site or by reading or replying to any of our emails or by using any of our web99 platform (that includes any of our social media pages / other website / blogs / media page / directory listing or any other digital portal created and owned by web 99)., you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site nor read or reply any of our emails, and or our digital portal. Your continued use of the Site or our email or our digital portal following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Address: PO Box 9 Westmead NSW 2145
Call: 1300 4 web99 (1300 493 299)