(SEO) Service Terms & condition
- Search Engine Optimisation can only be attained for one given primary domain only. We will not be able to divide keywords among other domains. Web99 will not able to change domain name after starting SEO. If Client wish to change their domain or keywords during campaign client will incur additional changes (up to 70% of yearly campaign cost) along with delay in ranking of keywords.
- We might require extra domains to improve traffic to your primary domain during SEO campaign. This requirement may only arises in some cases where it is absolutely necessary. Client will have to pay extra fees for such domain registration & web99 will confirm with client before registration of such domains.
- Client must deposit 100% of total invoiced amount for SEO at least 7 working days before starting SEO campaign. SEO Services are intended to provide the client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Web99 take SEO payments via automated direct debit in advance at the start of each month. If client doesn’t want perform payment via automated direct debit form then client have to pay two month payment in advance at the start the contract.
As a part of SEO campaign Web99 will provide all or few following deliverables Service
- Website Audit Report
- Review of the competitiveness of the client’s industry and the targeted keywords.
- Review of the current ranking potential of the client’s site and back link profile analysis.
- Review of issues related to website usability, website credibility, websites accessibility, user engagement, legal issues and suggestions regarding how to fix them.
- Recommendations for avoiding/fixing negative SEO issues (keyword stuffing, duplicate contents, URL canonicalization, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, keywords cannibalization etc)
- Recommendations regarding content development. What type of contents and contents categories can attract additional traffic and links and can help in improving conversions (goals).
- Suggestions regarding link building- From where and how you can acquire/request/buy links.
- Review of the client’s site traffic – how visitors find your website, where they come from and how they use it. How keywords and advertising campaigns are performing. How the site is performing in comparison to hundreds of other sites in the comparable industries.
- Competitive Analysis Report
- It provides vital information regarding competitors like who are your competitors, which keywords they are targeting, what they are doing to attract traffic and links. From where they have got their back links. We also determine the current ranking potential of your competitors in search engines and help in establishing KPIs.
- Keyword Research Report
- It provides list of keywords that can bring highest volume of relevant traffic to the website along with their search volume. It also provides suggestions regarding how keywords should be used on site to attract additional traffic.
- Website Optimization
- We try to fix all the issues we have identified during website audit, so that the website works for the client’s business and is able to convert relevant traffic into sales or leads.
- On-page optimization
- We modify the title tags, Meta tags, contents, HTML code, naming conventions and other on-page factors of client’s website to make it relevant to search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for targeted keywords. We do keywords positioning/placement to attract additional traffic to the site.
- Link Building
- We acquire/request/buy links from vast array of websites to improve the ranking potential of your website in search engines and to rank for targeted keyword phrases.
- Link Bait/Viral Content Development
- We develop and promote contents (press releases, articles, blogs, link baits etc) which help in getting additional traffic and links to your site and also helps in improving the conversion rate.
- Social Media Optimization
- We develop methods to generate publicity through social media like blogs, forums, social networking sites (Facebook, google plus etc), meet-up groups, industry events etc.
- SEO Analysis
- We continuously monitor the effectiveness of our SEO campaign and send you traffic and rankings reports on regular basis.
- SEO Training
- We provide seo training through phone/online consultation or on-site consultation (visiting client’s premises at an additional cost) or both. In this training you will learn the basics of search engine optimization, how search engine works, how client can assist web99 in digital campaign, you will also learn how to interpret the Google analytics data, how to attract traffic and many more things.
4. For the purposes of providing Search Engine Optimisation services, client agrees to provide:
- Give Web99 FTP access to the main site for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of optimization OR approval to go through 3rd Party.
- Client authorizes Web99 use of all client logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Web99 for search engine positioning and optimization.
- Content: If Client’s site is light in textual content, client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Client agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500-word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
- Approval: Client must provide Approval for any web/social media submission or alteration to their web portal. Web99 does not take any responsibility for change in ranking due to delay in approval of content for web/social media submission or alteration to their web portal.
5. Selected search engines* include:
- Alta Vista
- Yahoo [web pages only]
* Top Major Search Engine’s names may change without notice
6. Client acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- Web99 has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept currently and in the future. Client’s site may be excluded from any search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine. Web99 will make all attempt to resolve issue with search engine & will attempt to resubmit client’s website to search engine & get place in search engine’s index.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, Web99 does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Some search engines and directories may take as long as 2 to 6 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site.
- Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, Web99 will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. Web99 encourages clients to take advantage of these expedited services. Client is responsible for expedited service fees, example Yahoo, unless otherwise noted in the package Client purchases.
7. The Web99 is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Web site.
8. Additional Services not listed in Proposal will be provided as per company policy. For example, purchasing keywords beyond the scope provided in the SEO proposal, additional domain purchase or creating more doorway pages than provided in original Proposal.
9. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Web99 for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Web99 and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
10. Web99 is not responsible for Client’s overwriting SEO work to Client’s site. Internet explorer or other internet browser / Client webmaster making changes and uploading over work already provided. Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing Metas, etc based on the company policy.
11. Web99 is not liable for any financial or any other form of loss occur to “Client” due to any form of white hat marketing activity attained by Web99 to bring client’s keyword on first page.
12. Web99 can modify the contents, HTML coding and other on-page factors of “Client” s website to make it relevant to search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for targeted keywords. We do keywords positioning/placement to attract additional traffic to the site.”
13. Client must confirm keywords via email only.