6. How much will SEO cost?
The amount of work necessary varies widely from project to project; therefore, so does pricing. Several factors influence the cost of SEO, including:
- Competitive online landscape
- Your current performance in search
- The number of web pages on your site
- The age of your website
- The number of authoritative websites that link to yours
- The construction of your website
- Your website’s content, its overall information design, and its structure on each page
For relatively less competitive industries—often for local, small businesses—pricing for search engine optimisation is typically in the range of $999.00 to $ 12999.
For more competitive, corporate businesses that target national or international search results, there is substantially more work involved, and pricing generally begins at $7000.00.
Springboard SEO’s project-based pricing is based on customised solutions and our non-cookie-cutter approach to web visibility.