Everything to know about the Website Standards in 2018 A website is the digital face of a brand or business. In today’s online marketplace, a website is not there just to prove your online presence, but its role has elevated to a more interactive and functionally optimized platform to captivate target audience. In order to
The modern technology has decentralized the businesses and has encouraged the culture of teamwork. The ability to communicate and coordinate across the hierarchy while utilizing the internet has resulted in proven efficiency among the organizations. In order to support businesses in their routine tasks, that require coordination among employees at all levels while maintaining the
Having a stunning website is not an option but a necessity as the online competition among businesses is escalating. In order to stay ahead in the competition, grab customer attention and build an online reputation; a website design is one of the key elements to achieve these goals. Website designing is an art and we
The first business website was launched on 20 December 1990. Since then, many accounting firms have explored benefits of websites. It is evident that more than 75% of accountant firms now have their websites. This leaves 25% of accounting firms without a website. Here we will give you an insight into the importance of a
We know that you are busy creating smiles, and focusing on grimes not on graphics hence you don’t have a time to worry about your website or Digital marketing. At Weeb99, we have helped many practices like yours for web development, mobile app development, and digital marketing. (Click here to see our demo) Hyperlink to
A website is the virtual face of your business which has direct contact with your customers. A website’s appearance is not the only factor that decides the effectiveness of your online presence. There are other factors involved such as web development, website designing, website responsiveness, quality of information provided and how secure its data is?
A website is the virtual address of every business as well as it’s the face value of your business on the internet. Having a website for your business is the fundamental requirement of today’s corporate world, however; it is not good enough to have a B2B and B2C relationship. Gone are the days when companies
The rapid evolution in technology has kept businesses on their toes as they strive to progress with advanced business practices. A business that does not possess the capability to accept change lags behind against competition. Hence, a website not upgraded according to the market demands and technology requirements can pull off you from the minds
Consumers nowadays have become tech-savvy and spend most of their time on technology, specifically the internet. Australian consumers are becoming more attached to their digital devices like other consumers around the world. According to a report by Digital Australia, an average adult Australian spend around 10 hours per day on an internet connected digital device.