2. So, I want to establish a strong presence on the Web. However, where do I start?
The four easy steps we provide below will guide you in the direction of a professionally designed, developed and marketed Web site.
- Step One: Domain Name (URL) Registration — This is the address people will use to access your Web site (www.yourcompany.com). Once you have determined that the URL you wish to use is available, the cost to register a name is anywhere from $20.00 to $40.00 per year. You will require to renew your domain name yearly or second yearly bases.
- Step Two: Design of the Web Site — This is where the look, feel, and content of the Web site are determined and created.
- Step Three: Hosting Your Web Site on a Web Server — This is where you rent space on a computer that is always connected to the Internet. The price will vary, depending on the amount of disk space you will have and the connection to the Internet.
- Step Four: Marketing Your Web Site — You should be thinking about the marketing of your Web site as it is being designed. The content of the site needs to reflex the search terms if you want your website to appear on search engines.
There are additional services associated with domain registration such as privacy protection, thrift protection, DNS services, renewal alert, auto-renewal, and business email set up. The cost of these services ranges from $ 10 to $ 150.00 per year. At web99 We specialise in providing package deals.