5. How long does it take to see results from SEO?
There are a few different factors that will determine how quickly (or slowly) results will come. This list includes, but isn’t limited to:
- How much content you create
- The quality of the content
- How the content resonates with your audience
- If you’re a big or small site with strong or weak domain authority
The time frame for any SEO campaign depends on the website to optimize and its competition. Usually, it takes 3-4 months to get expected results.
However, typical marketing (20 web page website with regular competition) would take roughly four weeks for site-optimization, a month or two for link-building and up to 3-4 months to obtain positions.
Though, you will start finding positive changes on your website’s traffic and performance by the end of the first month.